Liability and other conditions
These General Terms and Conditions apply to all promotions that Dresses Boutique organizes. Furthermore, these general gaming conditions have been drawn up in accordance with the Code of Conduct for Promotional Games of Chance. By participating in a relevant promotion, the participant agrees to the following conditions:
Participation in action(s)
- Participation in promotions is free of charge.
- Participation takes place when you have responded on Dresses Boutique social media or, if applicable, completed a registration form.
- One-time participation per person/per purchase.
- Participation in promotions is only possible for people aged 16 or older. Participants under the age of 18 declare that they have obtained permission from their parent(s) to participate in the promotion.
- Employees of Dresses Boutique and family members of employees are excluded from participation at all times.
- The duration of promotions and the moment of announcement of the winner(s) is always stated in the social media post or on the form to be completed.
- Dresses Boutique reserves the right to terminate a promotion prematurely without stating a reason. Premature termination will in principle be announced via the medium in which the promotion took place.
- For some promotions, participation is only possible for registered members who have made a purchase. They complete a form (online) for a chance to win one of the prizes. You can participate once per purchase voucher. When returning the purchase, the right to the prize expires.
- There will be no correspondence about results.
- By participating in a promotion, the participant gives Dresses Boutique permission for his/her personal data to be disclosed.
- Personal data of participants will not be released or provided to external parties without consultation, unless permission has been given to receive a newsletter from an external party.
- Personal data of participants can be used internally to register for the Dresses Boutique newsletter, if permission has been given for this in the promotion.
- By participating in a promotion, the participant gives Dresses Boutique permission to enrich his/her own customer profile with the personal data provided via the participation form.
- Dutch law applies to all promotions.
- The winner of a promotion is chosen by drawing lots at random and impartially.
- Winners will be personally informed within 5 working days after the conclusion of a promotion via the e-mail address with which they participated in the promotion.
- Prize winners will receive a personal message by telephone, DM, WhatsApp, email or will be announced via social media and on the website. The winner has 2 weeks to collect the prize, after which the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected.
- Dresses Boutique is authorized to exclude persons from participation if there is suspicion of unlawful participation or fraud.
- Participants who have not won a prize will not be notified.
- Not all participants are informed individually of the results.
- The prize is personal and is in the name of the winner. The prize is not transferable. Prizes cannot be exchanged for money or other goods.
Liability & other conditions
- (Contest) promotions on the Dresses Boutique Facebook page (dressesboutiquecom) are in no way sponsored or affiliated with Facebook and Facebook is in no way responsible or liable for (the content of) such promotions. The same also applies to our other social media channels, namely Instagram @dressesbtq, Twitter @dressesbtq, Pinterest @dressesbtq and TikTok @dressesboutique.
- The general game conditions (including the specific game conditions) can be adjusted by Dresses Boutique at any time. It is advisable to review the conditions regularly.
- If certain specific rules are drawn up for a promotion that deviate from these general terms and conditions, those specific rules will take precedence over the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Dresses Boutique is in no way liable for any damage resulting from participation in a promotion, nor for any technical malfunctions, defects or delays relating to participation in a promotion or the designation of the winner.
- In cases not provided for in these conditions, a decision will be made by Dresses Boutique.
- Dresses Boutique will be responsible for reporting and withholding gambling tax, except as otherwise stated in the specific gaming conditions.
- Participants who do not meet the above conditions may be excluded from participation.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our contact page .