Privacy & Cookies policy
Dresses Boutique respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Therefore, due to full transparency with our customers, we have formulated and implemented a policy regarding these processing operations themselves, their purpose as well as the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights to the best of their ability.
For any additional information about the protection of personal data, please please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
1. Website (hereinafter also “The website”: Dresses Boutique, https://www.dressesboutique.com, https://www.dressesboutique.nl & https: //www.dressesboutique.de.
2. Responsible for the processing of personal data (Hereafter also: “The administrator”): Roman Rutjens - Dresses Boutique, located at Voorstad 21, 6131 CP Sittard
Article 2 - Access to the website
• Access to the website and use is strictly personal. do not use data and information provided thereon for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular not for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
• All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and more generally all parts used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of all or part of it, including the technical applications, without the prior written permission of the person responsible is strictly prohibited. If the manager does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be interpreted as tacit permission or refraining from prosecution.
Article 4 - The management of the website
• For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
• suspend, interrupt or limit access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website
• delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or is in violation of national or international legislation or in violation of internet etiquette
• have the website temporarily unavailable in order to be able to perform updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
• The administrator is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions of the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The way in which you search for connection to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all suitable measures yourself to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for the websites and information that you consult on the internet.
• The administrator is not liable for legal proceedings against you:
• because of the use of the website or services accessible via the internet
• The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you incur, or third parties or your equipment incur as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result of this
• If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute arising from your use of this website, he will be entitled to recover from you any damages he may suffer as a result.
Article 6 - Collection of data
• Your data is collected by Dresses Boutique. Personal data means: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; is considered identifiable as a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity
• The personal data collected on the website is mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relationships with you and if appropriate for processing your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights with regard to your data
• Pursuant to Article 13 (2) (b) of the GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or erase his personal data or limit the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing. and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document, on which you have signed and stating the address on which you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month of the request submitted. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
• In case of violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities , after which this personal data will no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
• If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of request the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
• You can get commercial offers from the manager. If you do not wish to receive it (anymore), please send an email to the following address: email@example.com
• If you come across any personal data during the visit of the website, you should refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use as well as any act that violates the privacy of that person (s). The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 - Retention period of data
• The data collected by the website operator is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
• Please refer to our cookies policy page for more information.
• For more information about the use, management and deletion of cookies for each control type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/topics/internet-telephone-tv-enpost/cookies#faq
Article 12 - Visual material and offered products
• No rights can be derived from the visual material belonging to the offered products on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
• These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court of the place of residence / place of business of the manager has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes regarding these conditions, except where a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
• For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Roman Rutjens, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find even more ways to contact us via our contact page. We also have a frequently asked questions page.