Klarna is a flexible payment solution, with which you have the option of choosing to pay afterwards. You can pay afterwards via Klarna at Dresses Boutique in no time. Below answers to the most frequently asked questions about Klarna: paying afterwards.
What is Klarna: Pay afterwards?
'Postpay' gives you as a customer the option to pay within 14 days. Once the order has been shipped you will receive the invoice via Klarna. As a customer, you can arrange the actual payment with Klarna, and you can make agreements about deferred payment as a customer directly with Klarna. Klarna guarantees direct payment to Dresses Boutique.
The availability of the various options of Klarna depends on the location of your customer. That availability depends, among other things, on laws and regulations for deferred payments per country. In practice, this means that the various options will be visible to one customer and not to another, depending on the country in which the customer is located. Postpay is available to customers from the Netherlands, Austria, Germany and Finland.
How does Klarna work: Pay afterwards?
- In the ordering process, select 'Klarna: Postpay' as the payment method.
- You fill in your details and complete the order.
- With the first order you create a Klarna account, where you enter your customer name, billing address, date of birth, telephone number. and e-mail address.
- For each recurring order, you only enter your customer's e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth.
- After completing the order, you will receive an e-mail with a payment request. The amount will be added to the outstanding amount in your Klarna account.
- You pay in the preferred way via the online customer portal of Klarna or the Klarna app.
Pay online or in the Klarna App
View your recent purchases and pay via the Klarna App or online.
- Download the Klarna App: https://www.klarna.com/en/smoooth-app/
– Log in online: https://app.klarna.com/ login
– Chat with customer service: https://www.klarna.com/nl/klantenservice/
Safe and reliable
You are always in the right place with Klarna: this is neatly arranged in Klarna's buyer protection policy. Your data is strictly protected: purchases by unauthorized persons are prevented.
Note from Dresses Boutique
You are responsible and aware of your own financial situation. Dresses Boutique does not encourage its customers to spend money they don't have. Make sure you stay financially healthy and don't buy if this gets you into financial trouble.