DRESSY POINTS POLICY
01. What is this, what are "DRESSY POINTS"?
Shopping at Dresses Boutique becomes even more fun by saving 'DRESSY POINTS'! By creating an account for free you can save points in different ways. For every euro you spend in the boutique and online you receive 1 DRESSY POINT, if you create a free account you receive 100 DRESSY POINTS and if you recommend Dresses Boutique to family, friends or acquaintances you earn no less than 250 DRESSY POINTS. All these saved points can then be returned for a discount on your purchase amount.
02. Who can participate?
Everyone with an account is automatically registered and thus saves DRESSY POINTS.
03. Is an account free?
Yes, an account is and remains completely free.
04. How do I earn points?
- For every euro you spend in the boutique and online you receive 1 DRESSY POINT,
- if you create a free account you will receive 100 DRESSY POINTS
- if you recommend Dresses Boutique to family, friends or acquaintances you will earn 250 DRESSY POINTS. To see all the ways you can earn points, click on the 'Earn points' tab in the menu 05. How can I see my points balance?
You can see your points balance on the bottom left of the “DRESSY POINTS” bar on each page
06. How can I redeem points?
Select the tab called 'Redeem Points'. Here you can see all the rewards we offer. If you have enough points, you can exchange them for a discount voucher code that you can enter in your shopping cart during checkout.
06.01 Can I also exchange the points for SALE / other promotions?
No, you cannot redeem the points on discounted items or redeem in combination with other promotions.
07. Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
No. Earn as many as you want
08. What does it mean if a status is 'Approved', 'Pending' or 'Rejected'?
* Approved: These points can be redeemed immediately for rewards
* Waiting: These points still need to be verified before you can redeem them. This mainly applies to referrals and purchases. Your points will only be credited 5 days after payment.
* Declined: These points will not be added to your account. This happens, for example, when you cancel a purchase (the points will then change from "waiting" to "rejected")
09. What happens if a friend I referred cancels or returns his order?
Your spending points will be canceled and will be removed from your account.
10. Why has the balance on my account gone down?
You or someone who referred you canceled or returned a purchase
11. I completed an activity but did not earn points.
It can sometimes take a few minutes before we can process your activities and add the points.
12. Can I use my points for payment?
Not immediately - first hand in your points for a voucher that can then be used for payment.
13. How can I unsubscribe from the program?
If you no longer want to earn points, you can contact us and request an deregistration. With your deregistration you will lose all points you have saved.
14. What happens if I unsubscribe and later decide to log back in?
Just contact us and we will register you again. Your total number of points will start from scratch.
15. Can I cash out my DRESSY POINTS?
No, this is not possible. The points are never paid out in cash.
16. What about DRESSY POINTS vs. Gift cards?
You cannot exchange discount vouchers to pay for gift cards and you will not receive DRESSY POINTS when you buy a gift card. Whoever hands in the gift card will receive the DRESSY POINTS.
17. Where can I report a problem or give feedback?
You can contact us for this.
- If fraud is suspected, we will immediately block your account and you will never be able to save DRESSY POINTS again.
- We can decide to discontinue the DRESSY POINTS savings program at any time without giving any reason.
- We follow the GDPR rules regarding privacy legislation. You can view it on this page.